Monday, November 4, 2013

Lets get personal!

The year is almost over and jeez, it sure went by so fast! The staff members want to showcase their each individual style. First up is Crystal! We went to the Plaza before the sunset to get some great lighting, but the freezing cold was ruining the sun's warmth. 

Keep note that everything is from Rocket Clothing Exchange!


Gap Dress: $14.25
Mossimo Vest: $8.25
White Mountain Boots: $18.25
+________________________________
Total: $40.75
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forever 21 Dress: $6.25
Mossimo Vest: $8.25
White Mountain Boots: $18.25
+__________________________________
Total: $32.75
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maurices Shirt: $8.25
New Scarf: $9.99
Refugee Pants: $12.25
+____________________________
Total: $30.49
I asked how Crystal describes her personal style and this is what she said!

My personal style is not really specific. I really wear whatever I wanna wear and what I think is cute in the Fall time. I love to wear layers and cardigans and boots. Fall is also my favorite season for fashion!

Aren't you just FALLing in love with her outfits?! Fall is totally fun dressing up in Layers! It's especially fun when you're paying less than $50 for it lol.

xx, The Rocket Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment