Monday, September 2, 2013

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

There are plenty of people who love to shop, but there are also plenty of people who like to bargain shop. Everyone loves having new clothes but some have difficulty styling it, but that's why we're here! My name is Alexis, a staff member from Rocket Clothing Exchange, and both my fellow staff members and I are here to help you keep up with trends, give out styling tips and most importantly, pay less $$$ for more clothes! So you better start making room in your closet because Rocket is about to be your new best friend! xx

It sucks that summer is finally leaving us, but it seems like the heat is here to stay! With that being said, knowing how bipolar weather is here in Shawnee, some days are going to be icky and beyond hot so you're definitely going to need more loose fitting and bright color clothing in your life. 

Here's a quick outfit I put together where I bought everything from Rocket Clothing Exchange besides my shoes!










Squirrel Necklace: $5.00
Mossimo Dress: $8.25
Small Purse: $8.00
Hawaiian Print Sunglasses: $8.25
+______________________________
Total:  $29.50

Yes, this whole outfit (minus the shoes) was only $29.50! Compared to other clothing stores, this outfit would have been around $60! I don't know about you guys, but I think this outfit is perfect for Labor day! I hope you guys have an awesome possum day! I will see you guys next week!

Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram for store updates and coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment